Newspapers and Indices for Ontario's community newspapers
Flammable gown cause of death
Publication:
Port Arthur News Chronicle, 13 Nov 1971, p. 13


Description
Media Type:
Newspaper
Description:
Kitchen fire ; Stove fire ; Woman's clothing ignited ; Found deceased by neighbour ; Katherine Bily (Victim)
Notes:
Full text available on microfilm
Date of Publication:
13 Nov 1971
Subject(s):
Language of Item:
English
Copyright Statement:
Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Contact
Thunder Bay Public Library
Email
WWW address
Agency street/mail address

Brodie Resource Library

216 South Brodie Street

Thunder Bay, ON

P7E 1C2

Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




My favourites lets you save items you like, tag them and group them into collections for your own personal use. Viewing "My favourites" will open in a new tab. Login here or start a My favourites account.










Flammable gown cause of death


Kitchen fire ; Stove fire ; Woman's clothing ignited ; Found deceased by neighbour ; Katherine Bily (Victim)